Well it’s almost here! The NFL playoffs have started and it looks like it’s going to be a wild ride for some teams. Leave the scrambling and fumbling around to the teams while you get yourself prepared for the superbowl with another great Morning Recipe!
What you will need for the Fries:
- Sweet potatoes 10 Each
- Paprika 2 Tablespoons
- Salt 2 Tablespoons
- Pepper 1 Tablespoon
- Oil 4 Tablespoons
- Wash and cut each sweet potato into wedges. Approx 6-8 each depending on the size of your potato.
- Place potato in a boil and toss to coat evenly with the rest of the ingredients.
- Place in an oven on 400ยบ oven and cook for 10-15 minutes or cooked through. They sould brown on the outside and be crispy, while bing soft and tender in the middle.
For the Aioli:
- Bacon 4 Lbs (Small diced)
- Maple syrup 2 Cups
- Bourbon 1.5 cups
- Pink pepper 1 Tablespoon (Crushed)
- Shallots 2 Each (Minced)
- Garlic 2 Cloves (Minced)
- Scallions 1 Bunched (Sliced thin)
- Salt 1.5 Tablespoons
- Cayenne 2 Teaspoons
- Water 2 Cups
- Brown sugar 3 Tablespoons
- Mayo 6 Cups
- In a medium sized saucepan place the bacon and water bringing it to a boil. After the water evaporates the fat will begin to fry the bacon. Cook until the bacon is brown and crispy. About 5 minute after water is gone.
- Pull from heat and pour out half of the bacon fat. Add the garlic and shallots. Place bacon on heat and cook for 3 minutes on high heat.
- Lower the heat and add half of the bourbon let simmer for another 2 minutes. (Be careful as it will flame up because of the alcohol.)
- Add in the maple syrup, salt, sugar, cayenne pepper, and crushed pink peppercorn. Let cool until it is just about room temp.
- In a bowl mix the mayo, syrup mixture, scallions, and the rest of the bourbon.
- Now your ready to dip the sweet potatoes and enjoy!